A little more practice..

As some of my plastic filters didn’t come out quite as I had wanted, I decided to try again using a firmer plastic acetate. After playing around with glues vs just dye I figured out how to develop the desired effect.

 

 

I think it’s ready to be tested on glass..

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s